Happy Holidays

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Good morning to you.  Did you have a great Saturday?  Ours was good.  I got some card making in, Devin and I test drove a new car, we went to the pool, I was able to exercise for 40 minutes, I went to a new store called Sprouts and got some fabulous deals on fruits and veggies, and I got a couple loads of laundry done.  Whew.  It was a good day and full of sunshine.  Unfortunately, I heard that snow is heading our way tomorrow.  :(

So, I decided to use this cute snowman paper for my card for Sparkle's weekly Christmas card challenge.  It didn't photograph well but the paper does match the cardstock a bit better than it does here. 

My card is also for this week's challenge at Bah Humbug.  My paper is new from my stash, it is glittery, and I used snowmen.  There are several different ideas to incorporate and you just have to use 3 on a Christmas card.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye Wondeful Winter

Stamps:  PTI Signature Christmas
Other:  MS border punch, PTI buttons

I also got to spend some time with my gypsy last night and found some images I want to use on some cards.  I love that little thing and love that it's so portable and can go whereever I go.

Well, enjoy your Sunday.  I've got church and then some more laundry.

12 comments :

Carla said...

Great card! Love the colors and those snowmen are adorable!
Enjoy your Sunday!

Irene said...

What a graet card, those snowman are adorable, and I love your chosen colours.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange

luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is terrific and you are amazing to get this done before church! Wow! Beth

Sarah said...

How adorable is that!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love the gray against the green!

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute, Alanna. Love the border, and that snowman paper is adorable.

Unknown said...

love this fun snowman card. It is hard to believe that we are mid March and thinking about snow. I have to get my laundry going too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Annie said...

oh wow such a cute card. Love that border and the buttons are cool. Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug!
Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love that paper and the buttons!
Peggy :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Alanna,
Neat card - the snowmen are very cute and I just LOVE the colors! I think I need that punch - it's so pretty with a lot of different things!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute... I love that snowman paper!!

Max said...

Super card ... the snowman and buttons are my favourite bits. Thank you for joining us in our Bah! Humbug! challenge this week.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs