Tender Tags Hop

Monday, June 1, 2009


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring June's SOTM, which is Tender Tags, a set of 15 stamps. If you have come here from Chris' Blog, you are on the right path! If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Jena's Blog and start from the beginning!

This month we have 42 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

For my card, I decided to use the two flourishes that come in the set. Love these little stamps. I created the background and then decided to soften it up so I attached vellum over the top. I found some amazing vellum glue dots that actually work. I cannot see a hint of the glue hiding underneath my vellum. Isn't the font on the sentiment so pretty? There are a few other sentiments in the set, all with that same type of font.

Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH Tender Tags (June's SOTM)
Other: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, nesties, vellum, rhinestones


It's now time to "Hop" on over to Haley's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the June SOTM is only available until June 30th! Want to earn this set for free? Leave a comment telling me so.

14 comments :

Nalazoo said...

It's ALL about the swirlies...LOL. They create a nice soft pattern! Nice card.

Haley D. said...

I like all the swirlies! Very cute.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card!!

Jeanne said...

Love all those swirls! And the idea to put vellum over the image is a great one.

Super work!

Stampin Shari said...

very sweet! i've been eyeing up that punch as well...

Jena said...

So cute - love how you created the patterned paper! Thanks for hopping with us!

Barb said...

Very pretty! Love the color, the butterflies and the swirls! TFS

I have an award for you on my blog!

Melissa Laverty said...

Love how you created your own paper with the swirls

Misty said...

Great idea! I love the pattern you created.

Deborah Young said...

Great job, Alanna! Very nice.

Paper doll said...

Sweet, love the use of the swirl as background paper. Just purchased that butterfly punch.

Laurie said...

Love how you created a bookplate with the tag! Great idea

Sarah said...

Beautiful Alanna...Love the vellum. I HAVE to find some Vellum glue dots!
How do you get included on these CTMH blog hops? I would love to participate.

Kimberley Griffiths said...

Very pretty. What velum glue dots did you use? Sounds like something I need to buy. The swirlies are a nice background. Maybe I do need that stamp set!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs