Love is a canvas

Thursday, February 5, 2009




Today's card is one I made for Amy's weekly sketch. I used some really cool My Minds Eye paper that I had which is super sparkly and has a lot of great texture. After I found the paper I wanted to use, I thought that there was no way I was going to be able to find any ribbon in my stash that would complement the papers. But then I found it. A nice length of ribbon that I think matches the reddish color in the bottom paper pretty well. I've got enough of it to make probably 2 more cards so I will definitely be using it with this paper.

The stamp set is from CTMH although the name is escaping me right now. I backed my sentiment in CTMH's twilight color which I thought went well with the dp. Some twilight brads in the upper right corner finished off the card.

3 comments :

Taryn Choate said...

love it love it love it . . .as usual!! Miss you tonz!

Robert Choate said...

I would feel privileged and honored to receive a card of this sentiment in the mail.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Alanna!
this is beautiful! Love these papers and the color combo!
Excellent job!
Blessings, Maria

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs