I survived

Friday, January 2, 2009

What did I survive, you may ask? I survived yet another grueling two months of study and the taking of another part of the CPA exam. I know that it will be so worth it when I can put those initials after my name but the road has been long and weary. I've had to put a lot on hold in my life, mainly stamping and scrapbooking, and am not happy about it. Hopefully, a few more months and I'll be done. You can be sure I'll be back to report, hopefully with great news, when I receive the results of the exam I took this morning.

I'm giving myself a few days off from studying before I dive into the next part. However, I do want to take it just 8 weeks from today so I can't procrastinate too long. I figure that I am owed some time in my basement, though. I'm hoping to get a couple of layouts done tomorrow along with my Christmas card for the week for Sparkle's challenge.

Our New Year's was a good one. We partied with several friends and had a good time. I ate too much, of course. It was a great time and I had a good time ringing in the new year. I've been thinking about resolutions but haven't really gotten serious about any yet because I don't want to feel bad when it's only two weeks into January and I've already broken the resolutions.

There are lots of things I want to accomplish and do better at but I think I'll just keep plugging along and do the best that I can do. If I improve in areas of my life, then great. If not, I'll keep trying.

I hope that your New Year's celebration was a good one and that you are blessed in the year 2009.

1 comment :

Cee Cee said...

Oh you poor thing...the tests just keep on comin'! I'm positive you'll have good news about the results when they come in! Hang in there:) I'm with you on the "resolution" thing. Just live your life the best you can...no matter what time of the year it is! Love ya tonz!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs