Merry and Bright x 2

Friday, November 25, 2022

Hello friends. I have a pair of holiday cards to share with you today featuring the Merry and Bright Word & Shadow die set.

For the card on the left, I started by taking the Wonky Window 4 die and I die cut it from both some silver glitter card stock as well as a piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Eve paper collection. I then took the Merry and Bright Word & Shadow die set and cut it from both silver glitter card stock as well as red card stock. I also cut the outer portion of the die from black card stock and added it to create a shadow effect. Some gems finish off this card.

For the card on the right, I took another piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Eve paper collection and added it to a red A2 notecard. I then die cut the Merry and Bright Word & Shadow die set from white and black card stocks.


I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for your visit and crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


  

1 comment :

Jeanne said...

So bright and festive, Alanna. I love that they are clean and simple, but have a punch! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs