BEE Happy

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Hello friends. I am back today with more cards featuring products from a recent release at Whimsy Stamps

For todays cards, I started by stamping the new Big Bumble Background stamp in black ink onto white card stock. This is such a cool image with so much detail. I then trimmed the panel down and added it to a layer of light yellow card stock. I then added the panels to white A2 notecards.

I then took the Bold ABC die set and die cut the word BEE. Each letter was cut 3 times and I stacked them together. I then stamped sentiments which are from the Simple Sentiment Strips set to finish off the sentiments. Some yellow pearls finish off these fun cards.


I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for your visit and crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Wow! What an amazing looking stamp! So much detail. And how striking it looks in black and white. Your cards look awesome, Alanna. Crafty hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

OH MY GOODNESS! So beautiful...absolutely stunning Alanna!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs