Pages

▼

Monday, November 15, 2021

Spellbinders November Clubs Blog Hop

Hi friends and happy Monday. I'm happy to be participating in a blog hop for Spellbinders showcasing their November 2021 club kits. 


For my project today, I am revisiting the November 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil kit of the month. It is a fantastic kit and also coordinates perfectly with some of the other club kits this month.

I started by taping two of the glimmer plates together and foiled them on some light grey card stock using Skybright t foil. I then used the hinge method and foiled them again on my card stock. If you aren't sure what the hinge method is, here is a great You Tube tutorial that explains how you can easily place your glimmer plates on your card stock for exact placement of foiling.

After my foiling was done, I foiled a sentiment from the Holiday Sentiments Series 2 glimmer plate set. I then die cut my foiled background with the largest die from the Essential Labels die. I die cut it two more times from the same light grey card stock for added dimension and added it to an A2 notecard that matched the foil I used. 

I adhered my foiled panel and then added my sentiment strip which I had trimmed down and also added two more strips of card stock behind it and this card is complete. I just love how it turned out and how the curves of the Essential Labels die just seem to flow with the curves of the glimmer plates.


Your next stop on the hop is Martha Lucia Gomez. And here is the entire hop order. There are 3 $25 gift certificates to be won on the Spellbinders blog. Here is the entire hop list. 

Alanna Moses - YOU ARE HERE

Thank you so much for your visit today. I hope you've been inspired. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

24 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the glimmer foil kit for November,So pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. So shiny and pretty! I love the pale blue and grey. You totally rocked this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look to your wonderful card with your choice of color!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, such good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the glimmer kit. Love the foil color. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat dies! Definitely ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow; simple and elegant. LOVE that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisela Delgado said: Wow! So gorgeous! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is oh so beautiful, Alanna Elegant and festive. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully foiled card! The light blue looks lovely on the gray cs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the glimmer! Love this months release, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card - simple yet the foil really wows!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The essential label die complements the simplicity of the foiling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful Christmas card creation! Thanks for sharing all your details...Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the soft colors on your card- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The blue foiling is gorgeous on the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The foiling makes a gorgeous
    card. Blue is my fave color
    too. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cool blue colors. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete