Pages

▼

Friday, September 3, 2021

It's a Zombie Attack

Hi friends. I have a fun card featuring a couple of the new products just released from Whimsy Stamps. It's their 1st of 4 releases featuring some amazing Halloween products.

For my card today, I started by taking the new Zombie Faces Background stamp and I first heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then took some Distress Spray stains and sprayed it to achieve the color in the background.

I then die cut the new Eek! Word & Shadow die set. I love that you get the letters, a shadow die and then another shadow die that has some stitching. I added it to my background panel. I then got to work on my supporting sentiment. I took the Alphabet Mini stamp set and stamped out my phrase. I love that you can customize anything you want to with this set.


Here is some additional inspiration from the rest of the Creative team. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have an amazing day and weekend. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna



***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

2 comments:

  1. This is sufficiently creepy in my book. You used some great techniques to achieve the look. Great job on this card that makes me shudder. LOL

    ReplyDelete