Pages

▼

Monday, June 14, 2021

FaDoodle Flowers

Hi friends. I'm back today with a card using a newer set from my friend Faye in her FaDoodles lineup of stamps at Whimsy Stamps - FaDoodle Flowers. This one is probably my most favorite yet. I adore the sketchy look and feel to these blooms.

I stamped several of the flowers and then added some loose watercolors to them and then trimmed them out after they were dry. I took the corner sketchy stamp that is included in the set and stamped two of the corners with it on my grey card base. 

I then adhered my flowers and stamped the sentiment which is also from the FaDoodle Flowers set. I finished off the card by adding in several drops from Nuvo's Cloud 9 Dream Drops and this card is complete.


I hope you've been inspired. Thanks for your visit. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Alanna. The flowers are so light and delicate. They look wonderful against the gray. The corner doodles add a whimsical touch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful...just love all your sweet pastel flowers, makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete