Pages

▼

Friday, June 11, 2021

Bam You're Super Old

Hi everyone and happy Friday. I'm sharing my second card with products from the latest release at Whimsy Stamps that just hit the store yesterday.

For today's card, I am using the awesome new Scallop Six A2 Die. This is such a cool die and has a ton of possibilities. I started by die cutting it both from red and white card stock. I trimmed the outside portion down just a hair so that I would have a thin white border on my card. I started by adhering the outer portion of the die and then adhered each of the white scalloped portions. I then inlaid each of the red stitched inner rectangles.

I then took the previously released Bam You're Old stamp set and coordinating dies and stamped, colored, and cut out a couple images from that set. I die cut the images two more times just from white card stock and layered everything together for a stacked look.

I figured out where I wanted these parts to be on my card base and then stamped my supporting sentiments from the same set onto one of the rectangles. I adhered my stamped and die cut pieces and then finished off the card by adding just a bit of Nuvo's  Crystal Glaze over top of the Bam word for a fun touch. You can tell somewhat in the photo that the word has a glossy effect.


And that's it for this fun card. I'm not sure who I will send this to. Maybe one of my little nieces or maybe even a friend? :)

I hope you have a great day and weekend. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna



***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Alanna. I like the bold colors. I can see a little kids giggling like mad over this. :) Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous birthday card....just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete