Creating your own Custom Background

Friday, April 2, 2021

Hi friends and happy April 1st! There's an awesome new mini release that just hit the shop at Whimsy Stamps. It contains 6 products which are all listed and linked below. One of the new items is an awesome new Slimline Envelope die set that has so many extra pieces to it including an envelope liner. If you love making slimline cards, then this die is going to be a must have!


For my card today, I will be using the new Snail Mail set. I am just focusing on the missing you heart image in the set. I thought it would be fun to create a repeating stamped pattern. I got a few colors of Distress Oxide inks out and went to town stamping my background. I also thought it would look neat to have these colors on kraft rather than white as something unexpected.

I finished off the card by stamping the small black heart image which is from the Kiss Off stamp set.

Here is some inspiration from the rest of the Creative team.

I'll be back in a couple of days with more inspiration using this latest release. Thanks for your visit. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna



2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Ooh, I like the unexpected stamping on kraft. Looks terrific. The little black hearts add a great touch. Excellent card! Thanks for sharing, Alanna. Have a lovely weekend and a Happy Easter. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous....just love all your colorful hearts, really sweet card.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs