Whimsy Stamps Mini Release with Penguins in Frames

Friday, November 20, 2020

Hello friends and happy Friday! There is a great new mini release that just hit the shop at Whimsy Stamps and there are so many cute stamps and dies from it. ">
For my project today, I am using the new Funky Frames die set and have paired it with the previously released Penguin Poop set which has some great penguin images and fantastic and fun sentiments.

I started by creating my own background with various colors of Distress Oxide sprays, all linked and listed at the end of this post. I love that the colors can and will layer over top of each other. 

After it was dry, I die cut the background with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles die collection. I then stamped, colored and cut out one of the penguins from the Penguin Poop stamp set. I also die cut one of the frames from the new Funky Frames die collection from some woodgrain card stock for texture.

I stamped a sentiment which is from the Penguin Poop set onto my background, added my penguin and then finally added my frame with some foam tape.




Here is some additional inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team using these fun new products.


I hope you've been inspired today and will think about maybe making your own background using sprays in your stash. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna



1 comment :

Jeanne said...

That background looks very cool with all the sprays you used. Creates such a neat effect! The penguin is so cute and I really like that wonky frame. Super fun sentiment. What a great card! Thanks for sharing, Alanna! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs