Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Fun with FaDoodles Frames

Hi friends. I hope this finds you doing well. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have 2 cards to share with you using some products released awhile back from Whimsy Stamps.

Here's a look at both cards.

For my first card, I started by stamping the largest frame from the FaDoodles Frames set onto a piece of white card stock. I then stamped the flower image, stem and sentiments which are from the Mom's Layered Flowers set.

I die cut the stamped panel using the largest die from the FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles die collection and added it to a top folding grey card base. Rounded corners finish off the card.

For my second card, I started by stamping and die cutting several of the frames using both the FaDoodles Frames stamps and coordinating dies. I stamped the word hello in each of them with matching ink and then adhered them to a top folding grey card base.. I finished off the card with some Nvuo Dream Drops and by rounding the corners.

Thank you for your visit and wishing you well. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment: