Wishing you Comfort & Joy

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Hi friends. I have a bittersweet post today as it's my last post as a design team member for LDRS Creative. A big thank you to Angie and Stephanie for having me on the team.

Now back to my card today. I am using several products from the latest release including the Garden Wreath die, the Christmas Cottage paper collection and the Cardinal Seasons - Petal Pushers stamp set.

I started by die cutting the Garden Wreath twice from slightly different shades of green card stock.  I attached one layer directly to my card panel which I had covered using one of the patterns from the Christmas Cottage paper collection

On the patterned paper, I decided to add in a bit of grey shading to the paper so I took a light grey Copic marker and added in just a bit of shading.

I then added small bits of foam tape to the second wreath die cut and adhered it on top of the other one, slightly offset.  I love the bit of dimension this gives and how full it makes it.

I stamped the sentiment which is from the Cardinal Seasons - Petal Pushers set and added it with some foam tape.

Some red gems finish off the card.

Here's a closer look at the wreath die cuts.

Thanks for visiting today. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna




1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Well, I'm sorry your term is up and that you won't be on the team anymore. I'm sure they really appreciated what you shared for them. This card is very pretty. I like the wreath and the gems. The background looks like a barn wall. Great job, Alanna! Have a wonderful day. Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs