Welcome friends - I'm so happy you stopped by today to pay me a visit.
For today's card, I started by stamping the tree ring image from the Tree Ring stamp set from Concord & 9th onto some kraft card stock. I then stamped part of the sentiment from the Being Classy stamp set, also from Concord & 9th. .I then heat embossed the thoughtful sentiment from the same stamp set in gold embossing powder. I then used the coordinating dies to cut it out.
I added a bit of foam tape to my embossed die cut sentiment and added it over a vellum leaf die cut from some vellum. I added some sequins and popped up the card panel for dimension and the card is complete.
Beautiful card...love those soft sweet colors and amazing images! And the sweet touch of gold.
ReplyDeleteKraft, white and gold are a lovely combination, and used with the images/elements you've selected makes them even more so! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~carol