Pages

▼

Monday, May 16, 2016

Have a Superhero Kind of Birthday for Frantic Stamper

Hi friends -- thanks so much for stopping by today. For today's card, I am using some new products from Frantic Stamper to create this fun superhero birthday card.

I started by using some distress inks to blend in my night sky. I then flicked a bit of white distress paint onto the background. I added two layers of the fun Cityscape die and added my superhero with his cape, both from the Flying Hero die set. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the Super Sayings stamp set.  And that's all there is to it.

I hope each of you has a wonderful day and start to the week. Crafty hugs!



4 comments:

  1. That is neat! Love the cityscape and your blending for the night sky. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely fabulous! Gosh, you create wonderful blends with your distress inks!! I can hear the theme music when I look at this. Excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete