Hi friends. I hope your weekend is off to a good start and I'm so happy you stopped by.
I decided to make a card perfect for a spring birthday. I started by stamping my butterflies on the card panel. I then gave my pink butterflies some additional detail with the coordinating stamp set. Some wonky stitching dies along with some clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh finish off the card.
amazing card! Really love it :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely card! Perfect for Spring! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it, Alanna!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Alanna. Love the movement of the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, lively card! I love the way the butterflies move across the card, and the colors are gorgeous. Hope you have a good Easter!
ReplyDeletePerfectly simple - it's gorgeous. Love the colours you chose for the butterflies. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I love the butterflies! They are stunning - and I see that the stamps did the hard work here! Sweet!!
ReplyDeleteAlanna...this is so beautiful. Just love your gorgeous butterflies!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That is really pretty! I love the colors!!
ReplyDelete