Pages

▼

Thursday, February 11, 2016

You make my Heart Melt

Hi friends -- thanks so much for stopping by today. For today's card, I started out by stamping my background panel with a fun background stamp from MFT. I then used a fun die from Lawn Fawn for the tree borders.

I just love the cute little snowmen from the Swanky Snowdudes set from Paper Smooches. I did some simple Copic coloring and then popped him up on a bit of foam tape.

I hope each of you has a fabulous day. Thanks again for your visit.





7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, I love it :)
    xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Paper Smooches snowmen are fab. You colored this one so nicely! I really like the scene you created with the great trees and that zig zag pattern paper. That circles background really pops and I love that you stamped it!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet....I love this adorable little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those snowdudes, too, and just love how you featured this one, Alanna! That circled pp works so wonderfully as a background panel!! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling!! Nothing is cuter than those little PS snowmen!! Love this little winter scene!

    ReplyDelete