Here is the only other Easter card I made this season. I wanted to use this fun tulip die from Memory Box. I love this die but it was kind of a pain to get the outline glued down because it is so delicate. But I persevered and made a few of these for my mother.
I'm also linking this up to the anything goes challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge. Happy Friday friends! I'll be back here tomorrow.
LET'S GO SHOPPING
Gorgeous creation sweetie, Happy Friday hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteWell, I made zero Easter cards so you did a little better than me. Ha, ha! I started one, got interrupted and never made it back to the card. I think yours is so very pretty, but I can imagine not the easiest thing to adhere. The colors are beautiful and so is the sentiment. Great job! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThis such is such a beautiful, simple card. The flowers could be used for just about any occasion. I have a similar die and I agree...gluing the skinny pieces down is a challenge. Note: I only made 1 Easter card then couldn't find it, so it never got mailed.
ReplyDeleteWow, you did a great job getting that outline down! I love the flowers--they're so pretty the way you put them together.
ReplyDeleteAlanna what a beautiful die cut!
ReplyDeleteAlanna....this is just gorgeous! Those tulips are so pretty, just the perfect card for Easter! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Have you tried the "quickie glue pen"? It looks like a gel pen, but has liquid glue (think mono-adhesive).
ReplyDeleteI was able to make dots of glue on the body of a butterfly and "smoosh" the vellum butterfly over the base w/o any glue leaking out.
The card is a winner! I love the two colors of tulips together. Excellent!
Love the colours you have used for these fab tulips. Gail x
ReplyDeleteLove this Alanna and that inlaid look is gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Beautiful hun, so simple yet striking xx
ReplyDeletehugs
SANDIE XX
This is ONE beautiful Easter card! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Fantastic card! I love the colours and the CAS :)
ReplyDelete