Welcome friends. So sorry that my posting has been sparse as of late. Seems like life is just pulling me in 1001 directions and I just haven't had enough time or energy to blog.
I've made a few cards in the past few weeks using the paper pad from PTI's Shaker and Sprinkles MIM kit and am sharing another one today. I just love the colors in the paper.
A contrasting die cut sentiment and some enamel dots finish off this simple card. Thanks for your visit.
LET'S GO SHOPPING
supplies not linked: enamel dots from my stash
Such a lovely CAS card Alanna and like you, I love that paper - so bright and cheery.
ReplyDeleteHope things settle down for you soon.
Hugs
Carol x
Bright and fun card Alanna! I love the bold black sentiment with the stripes!
ReplyDeleteHELLO! I love your card! I ditto what Kay said. The sentiment is perfect with the colorful background.
ReplyDeleteLoving those colorful stripes , Alanna! Simple perfection!
ReplyDeleteForgot to say , I know what you mean about the time .
ReplyDeleteA great CAS make!
ReplyDeleteThe colour contrasts are fab x
hugs
Sandie xxx
Oh Alanna, this is great. Such a bright and cheerful card. I, too, think that big bold hello works perfectly with those lovely stripes. I so hear you on life keeping you hopping! I hope you can squeeze in crafting time here and there! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, and I really like how you have let your patterned paper take center stage.
ReplyDeleteReally fun combination! That Lil' Inker hello die is on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteAlanna...love this card! Love those beautiful colors and that bold black hello! Simply fabulous....
ReplyDeleteI love this! So fun!
ReplyDeleteAnother one of your awesome cards! I love all that color and the bold sentiment. Way to go!
ReplyDelete