Before we get to today's card, I'm happy to announce Sandie from Fairytale Daydream as my newest follower. What a great blog name. Sandie is a great colorer and has lots of fabulous cards showcased on her blog.
Happy Tuesday friends. I've got another fun and cheery card to share today using the same paper pack from PTI (linked below as part of a kit) that I used on this card that I shared last week.
Thanks so much for your visit. I hope you have a most fabulous day!
LET'S GO SHOPPING
Ooooh, just look at all that love coming from that sweet little elephant. Wonderful card, Alanna! I adore the colorful hearts. Makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteOh this is such a happy card Alanna! Those bright colorful hearts are so fun and I love the little gingham elephant!
ReplyDeleteStunning hunnie, printing line art on patterned paper never occurred to me! doh! You do it so well xx I adore the layout :D
ReplyDeletehugs
Sandie xx
p.s thank you for the warm welcome to following you xx
This is so adorable. And, I love that paper--you used it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteCute Alanna!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteI love visiting and catching up on your happy and bright cards, Alanna! Your posts are always cheerful! I have this paper pack from PTI and hug it all the time! You can't make a bad card with it and I just love how you added even more interest to the paper with the addition of your adorable plaid (!) effalump sitting in the grass with a thought balloon over his head! I'm in love!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet and a happy card :) love those colorful hearts and gingham elephant :)
ReplyDeleteI love it, Alanna, absolutely beautiful and adorable!
ReplyDelete