Pages

▼

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Into the Woods for Clearly Whimsy Stamps -- New release day 1

Hi everyone and welcome to the first sneak peek day of the
Clearly Whimsy Stamps March 2015 release

Over the next 3 days we will reveal our *BRAND NEW* Clearly Whimsy Stamps release! We are releasing 4 new clear stamp sets and 2 coordinating die/die sets this week, and they will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store TODAY and selected Whimsy Stamps retailers on Saturday!!






For my card today, I used the adorable Into the Woods stamp set and matching die collection. I just love the super cute animals in this set.





PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left here and on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered into the draw.
Alanna  -- you are here now


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again tomorrow for Day 2 of our release sneak peeks!

40 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie, I am so loving the colours you have chosen for this gorgeous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, Alanna. I like how you created the animals with the two colors of ink. Neat looking card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really adorable Alanna!! Love the gathering critters in the blades of grass and your coloring on the leaves!! What a great scene!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute scene. Great job showcasing this set. Have an awesome Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the new stamps look adorable! I love the little scene you've created with the animals! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card -- so soft looking and a harbinger of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and soft! This style is perfect for baby cards too. Adorbs! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the animals and the shading...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your card! I adore that new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Those little animals are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those woodland critters. They look great sitting in the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just precious with the animals, it makes a perfect scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card. Nice and clean yet simply adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the forest scene.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your little scene... so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card - love the critters.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little forest animals are so adorable!!!!!!! I am so glad that someone did a card with that stamp and die set. I didn't realize that all those die cuts were cute little animals. Now, I don't know what my favorite set is?. Thank you for participating in this blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The little forest animals are so adorable!!!!!!! I am so glad that someone did a card with that stamp and die set. I didn't realize that all those die cuts were cute little animals. Now, I don't know what my favorite set is?. Thank you for participating in this blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card, Alanna! Love how you shaded those little guys...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are too cute; I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute scene--I like how you colored the images.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card, love the grass and the ink blending soft look of the woodland scene!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute, Alanna! Love this little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved your scene with the owl. Your card reminds us that Spring is coming soon! Loved the green grass.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute grouping of these woodland creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like the colors and placement you used
    creating this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Precious scene for a precious card! Love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great new release - so many fun things for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwwww!! Your card is so super sweet using the new Woodland set!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute and nice to see a different stamp/die cut set being used! Loe this card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the card the animals are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute - I like the way you created the multi-tones on each animal.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The little critters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this card. It would be the perfect card for my goddaughter, who loves animals.

    ReplyDelete