Pages

▼

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Hello for Clearly Whimsy Stamps -- New release day 2

Hi everyone and welcome to the Day 2 of the
Clearly Whimsy Stamps March 2015 release

We are releasing 4 new clear stamp sets and 2 coordinating die/die sets this week, and they are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store RIGHT NOW and selected Whimsy Stamps retailers tomorrow!!

I used the Circles, Circles, Circles stamp set today. I love the mix of circles that Denise included in the set. I also used the Happy large word die. The hello part of my sentiment comes from the brand new Into the Woods set.




PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left here and on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered into the draw.

Alanna  -- you are here


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our Release Day hop!

23 comments:

  1. I really like the simplicity of this layout - but it's still really fresh and bright. Good layout to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun sprinkling of the varied circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful design with the circles and I love how you've incorporated the sentiment with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card makes you feel happy.
    Love the circles floating around.
    great card
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes.... this is a happy card. Love everything about it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Alanna! I love the Happy die cut, that could be very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card just makes me feel happy - perfect sentiment choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - love the circles and the happy die cut.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your CAS card!! I will definitely want to purchase the Circles set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and "Happy" card! Love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy and circles go together like peanut butter and jelly. Your card makes me happy. Thanks for letting the StampNation team hop along with your team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great way to showcase those circles, Alanna! They look great on this card. I like that happy die, too. Altogether terrific card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the CAS design. This card is definitely 'you.' Who knew circles could look so good on a card LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so much fun. I love blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun happy card Alanna! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the colors of the circles and the sequins are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours on these card! Just love the circkles; they are so versatile and I can use them in all my different stampingstyle's!

    ReplyDelete