Happy Friday friends. I'm sorry for my long absence. I've just been fighting some health issues and haven't had any energy for crafting or blogging. My card today is for the current anything goes card challenge over at Sister Act Card Challenge.
I'm also offering up some blog candy which I've shown below. Look to see how you can win it. Edited to add: I will draw a winner next Friday, March 27th.
Now, onto my card. I used some fun paper in PTI's Sprinkles and Shakers kit and then made a shaker frame around it using some stitched rectangle dies. Lots of fun sequins from Pretty Pink Posh finish off the shaker portion.
Here's what you can win for commenting on this post. If you leave a separate comment and tell me that you are a new follower or that you already follow my blog, you get two entries.
LET'S GO SHOPPING
Hi Alanna..Cute and bright one...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win candy..already a follower..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the dies and the bright colors..
ReplyDeleteGorgeous giveaway,love to win it. I am altready a follower.
ReplyDeleteGr Elly
I LOVE LOVE Shaker cards and this one is awesome. The bright, fun colours are so perfect and I love how the white frame offsets that gorgeous pink! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the chance to win your candy. I am already a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better every day. I have MS and understand what it's like not to feel good. I've been a follower for some time now.
ReplyDeleteI love everything about your card! It has a hint of a cool 50's vibe that is really fun! I hope you feel much better soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Alanna! I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I hope that it is nothing serious and that soon you are feeling much, much better! Well, I must say, one could not tell you weren't feeling 100% making this card. It's a winner! I adore the sentiment and the colorful sequins. That paper is fabulous. All around bright and super fun card! Hugs!! Happy Spring! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, Alanna! Praying you feel better real soon!
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable! I love shaker cards!
Thanks for the chance to win this awesome blog candy! I am already a follower. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe more I see of the Sprinkles stamps the more convinced I am that I need them! Your card has certainly convinced me of that! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for offering the opportunity to win blog candy! I am already a follower! 👍
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back Alanna and hope that you are feeling a bit better now. I hope that making this bright and cheery card lifted your mood - it certainly is a beauty.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back, I have missed you! It's such a delightful happy card, I would never have guessed that you've been under the weather! Hope this means you are full of joy at feeling better! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, thanks for the chance to win. Gail xx
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower of your Blog. Gail
ReplyDeletevery pretty card, Alanna, beautiful bright colours!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're fine! Hugs!
oh my, such a fabulous design xx
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower of your lovely blog and will keep popping back :D
hugs
Sandie xx
Alanna just a quick pop in to tell you how much I love this card! I love seeing that stamp set in use without the big word die!
ReplyDeleteSuch a bright and happy card! Glad you're feeling a little better now.
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteThis is really adorable and I am so sorry that you have been ill. I did notice that things have been quiet over here.
ReplyDeleteHi Alanna. Just letting you know that I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry you have not been feeling will Alanna! You sure made a gorgeous shaker card. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my Delaney post yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHugs