Pages

▼

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Final Day of Clearly Whimsy Stamps March Release -- Hoo Loves You

Welcome to the ...
Clearly Whimsy Stamps March release BLOG HOP!

The CWS design team have been sharing some amazing creations made with these new stamps and dies over the last couple of days, and today we are celebrating their release with a GRAND BLOG HOP!

I'm featuring the super adorable Hoo Loves you stamp set and matching dies. The sentiment I used comes from the also newly released Into the Woods stamp set.

I thought it would be fun to stamp my owls on some fun patterned paper. I then had the idea to have one of the owls holding a couple of balloons which come from the Happy Everything stamp set. I then cut them out using the coordinating dies from the Party time die set. I just drew in my balloon strings.




 _______________________________________________________________________________

Just a recap -- on Thursday, we released 4 new Clearly Whimsy Stamps clear sets and 2 new coordinating Shapeology crafting dies. Circles, Circles, Circles 4x6 set, Into the Woods 4x6 set, Stitched Alphabet Uppercase 4x6 set, and Hoo Loves You 4x 3 set. Owl Outline Dies and Woodland Critter Dies.


The hop starts today (Saturday March 14th at 8 am EST) and ends on Wednesday March 18th at midnight EST.



We will draw one winner from the comments left on each hop post and that random person will win a $25 gift voucher to the Whimsy Store. Remember to comment on all the blogs in the hop in order to be eligible for the drawing.

Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy this blog hop! Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:

Alanna -- you are here

30 comments:

  1. The owls stamped on polka dots is adorable. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card - love those owls.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owls are a hoot, Alanna. Love the design paper you chose. Isn't it nice not to have to fussy cut and use the dies instead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute trio of patterned paper owls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYTHING in this new release is amazing! So much fun and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owls and balloons, what could be happier?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blog hops. I get so much inspiration from them--thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute!! Love the owls with the balloons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too darn cute. Love your sweet trio of owls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute colors and love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I quite like those owls ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dotted owls, adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The owls are just adorable. The polka dots are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my. Love those little owls! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea. Looks super cute, Alanna!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely adorable! Love the little paper pieced trio!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice card. Great use of stamps and dies. Beautiful owl sets:-)
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable - in a pretty trio of colors. Makes for a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you used the owls as a birthday card! The colors of them coordinate great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This hop is just so full of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those fun paper pieced owls! Sweet card! Excited to see that have coordinating dies also... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun card, Alanna! Cute idea to paper piece the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun card and fabulous new set. I really love those owls.

    ReplyDelete