Hi everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the
Clearly Whimsy Stamps January 2015 release
We are releasing
6 new clear stamp sets and 8 coordinating die/die sets this week, and they are available to buy from the
Whimsy Stamps store RIGHT NOW and selected Whimsy Stamps retailers tomorrow!!
Today we are revealing the
Get Well Soon 4x6" stamp set and its companion
Get Well Soon Additions 3x4" stamp set, together with 2 coordinating die sets, a
Basic Backgrounds & Borders 2 4x6" stamp set, plus a new
Basic Borders Trio die set and a standalone
Love Large Word die. Hop on over to the
Whimsy blog for more details.
I used the super fun
Get Well Soon stamp set for my ultra CAS card today. I just love the images and sentiments that Simonne included in the set. I'm thinking I will probably give this card to my hubby for Valentine's Day.
We are running a special promotion until Sunday 18th January, and have discounted everything in this release by 10%!!
Whimsy Stamps also offers FREE SHIPPING for US orders over $75.
PRIZE ALERT ...
We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered into the draw:
Becky Carafa
Heather Pulvirenti
Alanna Moses
Sylvia Blum
Jen Carter
Kirstie Goulet
Debbie Eastman
Finally, we would like to let you know that our friends over at
StampNation are celebrating their 4th birthday this week and
Whimsy Stamps is one of their sponsors! As well as giving away some great prizes, we also have a special offer for StampNation members - you can find details about this on the StampNation site.
Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our Release Day hop!
it's a very pretty card, Alanna! oh my, these sets are so great!
ReplyDeleteHee, hee...great card, Alanna. I'll bet your hubby will love it. Looks like some really neat sets are being released. Fun!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic CAS design. I love that fun stamp.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cool CAS design!! I think this set would be really fun to play with! ;) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCAS and adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable stamp - the heart EKG - love it!
ReplyDeleteha ha what a great card
ReplyDeletehugs
So glad I've bought this set.
ReplyDeleteYour card is great.
thanks for giving me ideas for using the designs.
Such a great CAS design and love the heart beat image.
ReplyDeleteFabulous CAS card! Thank you for sharing ♥
ReplyDeleteLovelyLovely card ..following you from now..!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. Love the CAS design.
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card - these sets are so versatile. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteToo fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!, thanks for sharing your talent!
ReplyDeleteWow, these stamps are awesome and you did such an amazing job with your card.
ReplyDeletemarg0006 at Verizon dot net
Your card is super fantastic! I love the cute single line design on that set. You used it well!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteGreat new stamps and dies and cute CAS card.
ReplyDeleteisoscia at aol dot com
Love the new stamps and dies... especially the balloon dog. Your DT is brilliant too!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a CAS card! I love it and those stamps are all so cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it makes me chuckle :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic card. Love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteMore amazing cards...love your sweet heart beat card.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh this is SO cute!! What a fun card and that stamp is just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLove the CAS design, perfect for a guy too!
ReplyDeleteI heart this card. Your husband probably will be in cloud nine if you do indeed give this to him! :)
ReplyDeleteFun, fun card!! Love the sentiment & CAS style!!
ReplyDeleteomg great card
ReplyDeleteYour card is just adorable.
ReplyDelete