Pages

▼

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Clearly Whimsy Stamps Release Week -- Day #1

Hi everyone and welcome to the first sneak peek day of the Clearly Whimsy Stamps January 2015 release


Over the next 3 days we will reveal our *BRAND NEW* Clearly Whimsy Stamps release! We are releasing 6 new clear stamp sets and 8 coordinating die/die sets this week, and they will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store TODAY and selected Whimsy Stamps retailers on Saturday!! Today we are revealing the Birthday Balloon 3x4” stamp set together with its coordinating Birthday Balloon die, a standalone Birthday word die, Up Up and Away 4x6” stamp set and its companion Up Up and Away Sentiments 3x4" stamp set, together with a coordinating Up Up and Away die set and a Stitched Clouds die set. Hop on over to the Whimsy blog for more details.


For my first card, I used the new Up, up an away set and the Background Basics and Borders 2 set. I also used the already released thanks large word die and used the inlaid die cutting technique for this portion of the card.



For my second card, I used the super cute Birthday Balloon set and matching die to create a super CAS card. 



We are running a special promotion until Sunday 18th January, and have discounted everything in this release by 10%!! Whimsy Stamps also offers FREE SHIPPING for US orders over $75.

     

PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered into the draw:

Jen Carter 
Amy Kolling 
Kirstie Goulet
Becky Carafa 
Heather Pulvirenti 
Sylvia Blum
Alanna Moses
Debbie Eastman 
Denise Lynn

Finally, we would like to let you know that our friends over at StampNation are celebrating their 4th birthday this week and Whimsy Stamps is one of their sponsors! As well as giving away some great prizes, we also have a special offer for StampNation members - you can find details about this on the StampNation site. Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again tomorrow for Day 2 of our release!


36 comments:

  1. Alanna, I love your cards and what a great new release!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards look terrific, Alanna! I really like the inlaid thanks. Well done on the details you added to make these very visually appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, Alanna! Both look wonderful, but I particularly like that Birthday Balloon. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you did the inlaid die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Fabulous card with the new Whimsy release Alanna! Loving the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are terrific. Love your CAS approach and color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these!!! Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. More gorgeous cards from you. Love the balloon dog card, but then using the hot air balloon for a thank you card is a great idea. Terrific ideas...as always {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love the dog balloon! great use of the stripe borders. Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the inlayed die and that dog balloon animal - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS cards - perfect to make when time is short. Love the ideas. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards showcasing the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the soft cold you gave the hot air balloon inthe first card. I also like the way you positioned the balloon animal in the second card. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both your cards are so well designed and wonderful! You really used these new products well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome cards. I love the white and gray card with the balloon being the color pop. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both fabulous cards!! I LOVE the inlaid technique on your first card & the coral pop of color on the balloon!! Love your Birthday Balloon card also...CAS is my favorite style & I really like the embossed strips you have on the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow these are adorable!! I especially love that doggie balloon! what great products you get to work with : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the big sentiments on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty Thanks card--I like the chevron border. Adorable balloon animal card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really like what you did with both cards. "They are both up in the air." TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you used the negative to make the thank you card. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are so pretty! I love that balloon set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome balloon card! Your birthday card is super, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the clean lines and no fuss on both your cards.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the hot air balloon.
    the little balloon puppy is cute.
    thanks for sharing two great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I love your inlaid diecutting on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. both cards are great. am loving these new stamps.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute cards - love the hot air balloon and the balloon dog.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both cards are so cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Alanna...love all your wonderful cards, so so creative and fun. You are so talented and I love your amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the soft color combos and the pop up die cut on your adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete