Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sending you Monster Hugs -- Take 2

Here is the second card I made using the Monster Mash set from Lawn Fawn. Click here in case you missed the first one.  This one is more CAS than the first but still cute. I just love these little monsters and need to get some googly eyes as I think they would be even cuter with those.

Happy Wednesday. I'll be back on Friday.


LET'S GO SHOPPING


12 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the stripes, the coloring on your little monster guys and the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Allana and I really like the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! And you make it look easy, but there is wonderful detail in your shading of these monsters!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that those monsters are so cute - especially the one eyed monster!. Love the striped stamp background too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like those stripes combined with the monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little monsters look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh how darling is this!! those little monsters are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love these adorable little guys...so fun.

    ReplyDelete