Happy Saturday friends. Today is a bittersweet day for me as my daughter that I was reunited with earlier this year came out to Colorado for a surprise visit. It's the first time I've seen her since our reunion weekend. Any way, she left last night and I'm sad but I was so thrilled and happy to see her. What a treat for myself and my family.
Okay, onto today's card. It's for the current challenge at showCAS your style where there is a great inspiration photo this week. The DT will be using stamps from the Clearly Whimsy Stamps line but you are not required to use those to play along. However, if you do, the prize jumps up in value.
I used the super fun Sparkle & Shine stamp set. This set has a lot of great snowflakes but it also has a great string of lights with individual bulbs that you can stamp.
Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs!
LET'S GO SHOPPING

how wonderful to have your daughter with you during the Thanksgiving!!! really special, I'm glad for you!!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty card, lovely stamp set!
How wonderful to be able to get together for a surprise visit with your daughter!
ReplyDeleteLove your card!! So fun!
Oh gosh, so much to comment on! First of all, what a special and joyous surprise for you for Thanksgiving. I'm so happy for you that you got to see your daughter again! Second, your card is fantastic. How fun that you are able to stamp the bulbs individually. You do so well at CAS cards, Alanna. I really like your style. And finally, I adore your inspiration picture! What fun those lights must be to crochet! I might have to look around for a pattern. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card Alanna! I love all the brightly colored lights! So glad you got to spend time with your daughter :)
ReplyDeleteAlanna, thank you for sharing your heart warming story about your daughter...it is wonderful that she can be in your life! Fabulous card too!
ReplyDeleteFun card Alanna, so cute and colorful!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty and fun. So glad you got to see your daughter, also.
ReplyDeleteLOVE! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very special time for you. Wonderful! An adorable design with these cute lights Alanna!
ReplyDeleteA great take on the inspiration! It's terrific that you got to spend time with your daughter!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it's a difficult time saying goodbye to her, Alanna, but I'm so happy for you all that she was able to visit! I love your card all lit up for Christmas! (Am I losing it, or did you change your blog look? I love it, but it threw me for a second. I prolly said that last time I came by, right? I'm getting a bit forgetful, a lass!) Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWow I really really love this beautiful CAS card Alanna!! and I love the design too. Such a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are sad about your daughter having to leave but maybe you'll make plans soon for your next visit : ) It is always fun to have something to look forward to!
Patti
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Alanna! Part of me says do I need another set with snowflakes and Christmas lights--heck ya! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE this!! I love how you've popped up your stamped panel against the base of the card!! I think I have an idea for this challenge...hope it works out! :) Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS
ReplyDeleteLove all those lights! Great card!
ReplyDeleteLove the colorful lights and the simplicity of this card :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just amazing Alanna...I love your festive string of lights.
ReplyDelete