Pages

▼

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #51 -- Color Challenge

I'm happy to have Shirley-Anne from Stamping for Joy as a new follower to my blog. Her card styles range from cute to vintage. I envy those who can make cards with a vintage feel to them -- not my strong suit at all.

There's an awesome color challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges this week. I just love red and aqua together.  My card is 4.25 x 4.25.  

I used some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. I love the look of it and how it mimics falling snow. 

Thanks for visiting. 



LET'S GO SHOPPING


15 comments:

  1. Hello Alanna
    Thank you for the welcome
    Wow , love that MFT peekaboo frame for the cute snow men .This a great colour combo for Christmas card
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee, looks like those snowmen are looking out the window wishing they were out in the snowstorm. Made me smile. I agree that paper looks like snow and I really like the pop of red. Great card! Fingers crossed that the Broncos can play a great game from start to finish this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those snowmen, Alanna! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch and fantastic colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowflake card. The Gold and white embossing looks amazing. Great job. Thanks for all your comments Allana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color combo - fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, Alanna! I love the creative colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the peek-a-boo frame and the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! I love that PTI stamp/die set it is high on my wish list : ) I might just have to CASE this! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. That paper really does look like falling snow! Great card, Alanna! Now I'm hungry from Christmas sugar cookies!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how fun! I just love the little circles with the snowmen in them!! Cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That paper is really pretty! Perfect choice for your snowman card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card...so fun and your sweet little snow people are so cute. I just love the look of that beautiful blue with Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete