Pages

▼

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wishing you a Happy Holiday for Christmas Card Challenge #35

Hi friends. It's time for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week is easy -- anything goes as long as you make a holiday or Christmas card.

As always, I truly appreciate you stopping by and I especially appreciate those of you who leave love in the form of comments. Blessings to each of you.
LET'S GO SHOPPING

8 comments:

  1. You chose some very pretty Christmas papers to showcase on your card, Alanna. I really like the center panel. Your sentiment looks lovely as do the bright bells. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, and what a fabulous way to highlight those pretty patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the strips of patterned paper and the holiday bells, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Alanna! I love the three panels and that stamp set is new to me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty papers and I love the horizontal layout with the stitches! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card! Love those new stitched dies! Blessings to you Alanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those papers are so pretty! I really love the design of this card! I'm always trying to figure out ways to use my papers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete