I made this card for a friend's baby shower. Now that I've made a couple of shaker cards, I just want to keep making more and more. They are so much fun.
Thanks for your visit. I hope you have a wonderful day and week!
Oh Alanna!! this is the sweetest card ever! Your patterned paper is adorable and I love your design and finally it is a shaker card too?! wow! Really WOW!
Oh Alanna, this is absolutely adorable! I love the paper you chose, it's perfect! I like how you have set it on the angle. That's neat. The shaker itself is terrific as well. Those sequins are so pretty and that sentiment...awwwww. Great job! (I may have to play around with a shaker card again someday)
Hope you haven't floated away after all the rain we've gotten in the past couple of days!
adorable.love the sweet paper!
ReplyDeleteAlanna pretty pretty shaker, I love that paper. It is my most coveted baby paper pad!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it, Alanna, baby cards are my favourite!!!
ReplyDeletethank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
Adorable! Love the sequins!
ReplyDeleteOh that backgournd paper is sooooooo adorable! Love the little pink frame and shaker box! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis card will be the talk of the shower! , love it!
ReplyDeleteOh Alanna!! this is the sweetest card ever! Your patterned paper is adorable and I love your design and finally it is a shaker card too?! wow! Really WOW!
ReplyDeletePatti
Oh Alanna, this is absolutely adorable! I love the paper you chose, it's perfect! I like how you have set it on the angle. That's neat. The shaker itself is terrific as well. Those sequins are so pretty and that sentiment...awwwww. Great job! (I may have to play around with a shaker card again someday)
ReplyDeleteHope you haven't floated away after all the rain we've gotten in the past couple of days!
LOVE this card! I need to make a shaker card!
ReplyDeleteThat paper is super adorable, love this darling shaker, Alanna!
ReplyDeleteAdorable shaker card Alanna, I love the layout and pretty paper. Anet x
ReplyDeleteWhat a Gorgeous shaker card Alanna!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful and sweet baby card.
ReplyDeleteReally cute.
ReplyDeleteLove this! Love how you perfectly fit that little shaker in there, looks awesome!
ReplyDelete