Saturday's around here mean a card posted using Whimsy Stamps and dies. This week, I used the super fun Distressed Backgrounds and Ink Splats and Happy Everything. I also used the fabulous Happy Large word die.
I cut out my die 5 times and stacked them together for dimension, as is so popular in blog land right now. The honeycomb stamp from Distressed Backgrounds and Ink Splats was lightly stamped behind everything.
LET'S GO SHOPPING
it's beautiful, Alanna, I love the word die!!!
ReplyDeleteTerrific card, Alanna. Making that single word stand out really adds lots of dimension. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and happy card. I love the bit of stamped honeycomb in the background.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love that sentiment font! Cool!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that happy die! Great card...love the CAS design!
ReplyDeleteOH this is fabulous! Love that bright red happy and those cute little sequins scattered about!
ReplyDelete