Pages

▼

Friday, April 11, 2014

You are my Sunshine

My card today is for the new anything goes challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge.  I'll also be entering it into Virginia's View Challenge for stencils.

I picked up this gorgeous stencil from my LSS. Some distress inks and a bold sentiment finish off the card.

***Supplies***

Happy Friday friends!

11 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful, Alanna, what a gorgeous stencil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! I like how it looks like the sun shining down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Gorgeous Alanna! Oh....love that stencil. Fabulous take :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is absolutely gorgeous!!! even better that it's CAS. superb

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty--bright and sunshiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CAS, so perfect! Excellent choice of sentiment and colors! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virgina's View challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I NEED that stencil!! That is fabulous!! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red and white Christmas card and the sunshine card. Sending the sunshine card to a friend is like sending a bouquet of sunbeams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...another beauty my friend! Love your burst of sunshine, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Allana :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete