Designs by Alanna
Gorgeous Alanna, sorry I missed this one, thought I'd a card prepared before I went off with Mr C ... thought wrong! Hugs x
Lovely tag and I like that color combo as well.
Alanna what a fabulous card, love the chicken wire background.
What an amazing tag! I love it and will be pinning this one for another day...it is fabulous.
What a LOVELY card Alanna! Love this!
This is a beautiful tag Alanna and I love the layered stamping!
Fabulous tag. I also love red, white and kraft.
Gorgeous Alanna, sorry I missed this one, thought I'd a card prepared before I went off with Mr C ... thought wrong! Hugs x
ReplyDeleteLovely tag and I like that color combo as well.
ReplyDeleteAlanna what a fabulous card, love the chicken wire background.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing tag! I love it and will be pinning this one for another day...it is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a LOVELY card Alanna! Love this!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful tag Alanna and I love the layered stamping!
ReplyDeleteFabulous tag. I also love red, white and kraft.
ReplyDelete