Designs by Alanna
I think it is beautiful! Wow! Yay, Broncos!!! *Ü*
Beautiful!
Beautiful card Alanna, the butterflies look lovely in silver xx
VERY Lovely! Those silver inks from Hero Arts a must have!!! What a Gorgeous creations :)
This is gorgeous, Alanna! The HA inks look like they provide really great coverage.
I think this is just gorgeous. I'm pinning it. I'm thinking this would be a great design for a sympathy card.
It's lovely - the silver butterflies are a surprise, and so very elegant! Hugs!!
stunning! cas perfection!
I love it!!! Love the way the butterflies are stamped. Fabulous OLW!!
I think it is beautiful! Wow!
ReplyDeleteYay, Broncos!!! *Ü*
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Alanna, the butterflies look lovely in silver xx
ReplyDeleteVERY Lovely! Those silver inks from Hero Arts a must have!!! What a Gorgeous creations :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Alanna! The HA inks look like they provide really great coverage.
ReplyDeleteI think this is just gorgeous. I'm pinning it. I'm thinking this would be a great design for a sympathy card.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely - the silver butterflies are a surprise, and so very elegant! Hugs!!
ReplyDeletestunning! cas perfection!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Love the way the butterflies are stamped. Fabulous OLW!!
ReplyDelete