I've got a birthday card that definitely has more of a fall feeling to it. I suppose I will keep it on hand and send it out sometime next fall. I've been trying to use up some of my older patterned papers from PTI which is why you've been seeing a lot of them the last couple of months.
***Supplies***Sister Act Card Challenge is still on its holiday break but do join us next week for an anything goes card challenge. Happy Friday!
Lovely card, Alanna. I really like the colors and that sentiment...what a terrific wish that is!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Alanna! Even with the fall feel, you could use it as a masculine card....
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. I agree with Leigh--this is perfect for a man--any time of the year.
ReplyDeleteOh beautiful card Alanna! Definitely has a fall feel to it, but really would work any time of year especially for a guy!
ReplyDeleteJust popping by to wish you a Happy New Year. Beautiful card. Hugs Bev x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! I love the green bg paper and plummy leaves...the sentiment is beautiful and the rest of the card matches it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Alanna...I love your choice of colors and agree with that this could be the perfect guy card. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Beautiful FAll card! That color is fantastic! So Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the note and the leaves!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Green is beautiful - and the leaves are not just autumn but outdoorsy! it's a great card!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!