Well, another month is here along with another Friday which means it's time for another anything goes challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge.
My card definitely has a more springy/summery feel to it but hey, these are the papers I wanted to work with. LOL. I left the inside of my card blank so I can add a sentiment as necessary.
***Supplies***Supplies not linked: PTI Round and Round anniversary set - no longer available
That's all for today. As always, thanks so much for stopping by my spot in the world.
very pretty card, Alanna, I love the colour combination!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely, Alanna. I agree with Alina, such a pretty color combination! Very spring like for sure. The flower images are really neat, too!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, love the colors!
ReplyDeleteOh that is such a cute card Alanna!! I love the colors, the strips of paper and that cute flower stamp!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card Alanna! I was captured by the piece with the feathers. I have some cool feather stamps and not much inspiration of what to do with them! You've nailed it! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the papers!!! wonderful colors!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the fresh, bright, cheery colours. Hugs Bev x
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty--like a burst of summer.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card Alanna. I love the bright and cheerful colors, looks like you are ready for summer time, such a beauty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute CAS card :)
ReplyDelete-Angeline DT
perfect paper combination! awesome stamping too!
ReplyDelete