Today's card is for the current challenge at Christmas Card Challenges which is no coloring. If you want to play along with us and this challenge doesn't do it for you, that's okay because the only real rule to play along each week is to make a holiday or Christmas card.
Now, back to my card. I used what I think is the prettiest pattern from Bo Bunny's Silver and Gold collection. The merry die-cut is cut from some gold shimmer card stock. I also used some linen vellum to stamp the word Christmas on and some gold twine finishes off the card.
***Supplies***If you want to check out what my teammates came up with for this challenge, here are links to their blogs.
Oh my! All the elements you've chosen work fabulously together, Alanna! Wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteAlanna this is beautiful, I love the yellow merry!
ReplyDeleteLove the touch of yellow. A non-traditional color, but perfect for this design!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card Alanna! I like the twine with the gold sparkle! Your Merry looks cool, too! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteNow this is my kind of challenge, no coloring, not really something I do much of except when I am work. This is so pretty and your patterned paper is stunning.
ReplyDeleteI love this!!! Great way to showcase beautiful paper!!! I am going to have to start putting my thinking cap back on and get going on my yearly Christmas goal! :)
ReplyDeleteFABulous card, love the DP. Great early start on Christmas 2014 too! Hugs Bev x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! Since you've been using that paper pack. Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh that paper is stunning! I would have been afraid to cut it unless I had bought multiple packs, like I usually do! haha! Very very pretty card Alanna!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome challenge and a brilliant make for it, Alanna! What a super way to show people how to showcase stunning patterned paper!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, Alanna. And, there you go again--showcasing your beautiful patterned paper.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! That paper is sooo pretty and the elements you've added finish off the card very nicely.
ReplyDelete