Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Friends 'til the End

I'm thrilled to welcome a new follower to the blog, Lisa. I couldn't find any contact information for her but please give her a big welcome.

My card today features some fun stamps from Clearly Besotted. The sentiment is from Verve. 
***Supplies***

Well, we are officially two weeks away from Christmas. I've still got lots to do but that's okay. I just love this season.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to Lisa! I hope she finds lots of inspiration here. I am really impressed with your CAS cards, Alanna. They look so crisp and lovely. These colors are terrific.

    I hope you got to feel some of the warmth that blew in yesterday. Almost felt like shorts weather. Almost. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Alanna! Welcome to Lisa - you've picked a great blog to follow, Alanna posts wonderful ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, and a nice change for me from all my Christmas tags. I've got that set on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alanna, this is my first time in your blog. I must say I love your style...you are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete