Pages

▼

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Card Challenges #3 -- Words

There's a new challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges. This week, the optional challenge in addition to making a holiday or Christmas card is words.  I decided to use this fun die from Lil' Inker Designs that has all sorts of fun holiday words. 
***Supplies***


The other designers have wonderful cards which you can see here. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Perfect! An excellent take on the challenge. It looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Alanna, the vibrant red looks wonderful backed by the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty your die cut is, especially in traditional red and white, Alanna! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! What a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that die Alanna!! It sure made a gorgeous card!! The green ribbon adds just the right touch!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, Alanna, I can't even tell you how much I love this simple but gorgeous card!! I must get that die!!

    If I don't get back again before Christmas, I wish you the happiest holiday and new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete