This week's optional challenge at
Christmas Card Challenges is a
color challenge: use black and white. I decided to bust out the embossing paste and this fun aspen tree stencil to create my card.
I'm also entering this into this week's Out on a limb challenge at
CAS-ual Fridays.
***Supplies***
I hope you are having a nice weekend. Crafty hugs!
Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous Alanna! Thanks for consistently showing us that you don't need a lot of bells and whistles to make a truly stunning card. Again, wow!
ReplyDeleteStunning card Alanna, wow! The trees look amazing is embossing paste and I love the deer silhouettes x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou created the trees with the stencil and embossing paste?!? WOW!! What a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteAlanna, this is ELEGANT! so pretty, and wonderful textures, too! hugs, de
ReplyDeleteWow!! And I don't mean that lightly! This is a stunning card Alanna! Love the embossing paste background!
ReplyDeleteStriking and absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous, Alanna! I need that stencil!
ReplyDeletebeautiful..love the texture!
ReplyDeleteI have never used embossing paste...but you have totally inspired me to go and get some! Those white trees are beautiful in the paste and so striking with the deer silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteI'm seeing lots of black and white lately and loving it. This is a fantastic card! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteAlanna, this stands out by a mile in the CFC gallery! I adore every feature of this stunning card!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteLove the embossing paste for the trees!!! It came out beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm popping back with pleasure, Alanna, to say congratulations on your well-deserved shout out from CFC!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteI just had to pop over with congratulations for your CF shout out for this card.
ReplyDelete