Did you have a nice Christmas? Ours was wonderful. I'm always sad when the big day is over, however.
I've got a pretty thank you card to show you today. I just loved this paper from the MME Cut & Paste collection. A die-cut from MFT and some enamel dots finish off the card.
***Supplies***Thanks for your visit. Take good care.
Very pretty, Alanna. That floral paper sure looks nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat way to highlight that pretty paper.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Alanna! That is a super floral paper, perfectly accented with your die-cut and enamel dots! Happy New Year Hugs! Darnell
ReplyDeleteAlanna, love your patterned paper...it looks just beautiful for a sweet thank you card. Happy New Year to you and your family!
ReplyDeletewhat a Beautiful Thank you card! Love that background paper!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Alanna! I have this paper pad and have been hoarding this design -- so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteflawless! again with the perfect use of patterned paper!
ReplyDelete