Christmas Card Challenges #24

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hi friends.  It's time for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  This week, our optional challenge, in addition to making a holiday or Christmas card, is to use a really old stamp.

Here's a shocker but my card today is super CAS.  My sentiment is on the inside and says "I still believe". 

Supplies:
PTI White cardstock
CTMH I Believe stamp set
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are having  a lovely day. 

2 comments :

Sonia said...

Super Great CARD Alanna.
-Sony

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Alanna,
I love this card - it's striking! Did you stamp the image before embossing the paper? I guess you would have to - I need to try that because the look is just awesome!
Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs