My children after Relay

Sunday, June 7, 2009







Here's some pictures of the kids that I snapped after we got home from Relay. Our team did face painting and sold glow-in-the dark items. The Relay theme this year was "Cruisin' for a cure". Our team decided to do an alien take on that so we were "Cruisin' the galaxy for a cure". Out of all the teams, nobody else did an alien theme. Not too shabby for a bunch of accountants, don't you think? I didn't bring my camera to Relay but my friend did manage to take some pictures of us there and I'll post those when I get them. For right now, I'll leave with you my kids sporting their face paint and glow-in-the dark gear.

6 comments :

Maria Matter said...

Glad you had a fun time! Sorry to hear about the rain...at least it wasn't rained out!
Your kids are adorable Alanna!
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
blessings, Maria

Robert Choate said...

I think this confirms my suspicions that the children really are aliens.

Shannon said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Sparkplug17 said...

Sounds like a great time and what a neat theme. Very cute pics!

Sarah said...

These pictures are too cute!

Jeanne said...

Great pictures! Great theme. I'm glad it was so successful.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs