Two little monkeys

Monday, April 27, 2009





Two weekends ago, we watched our good friend's children so they could go out on a date night. They reciprocated for us this past weekend. Thanks Shannon.

When I went to check on the boys, I found that they had taken all the blankets and stuffed animals off the beds in Christopher's bedroom. Christohper has a lot of these items. They were jumping off the ladder onto their pile of animals and blankets. I snapped a few photos of them just hanging out.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL! my boys do the same thing!! I have 3 boys, 11, 7 and 5 years old. I think it's hilarious that they do this! :)

mom2beachbums said...

He'd fit right in with my boys too! They chose not to have their bunks in our new house but still manage to find things to jump off of and its always on top of stuffed animals too! Boys always have fun together!

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! I got to get copies of these and the ones of the girls!!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs