Have you missed me?

Sunday, December 21, 2008


I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. The only thing I've managed to accomplish in my craft area for the past week and a half is this card. I love the RAK bella image.

So I haven't been stamping but I certainly have been busy. I've made countless batches of english toffee to give to friends, family and neighbors. I've snuck in some studying here and there and I've been shopping and wrapping. Probably like most of your lives. Busy, busy, busy.

Thanks for stopping by and after my test in January, I'm hoping to take a bit of time off from studying and be able to create some more. I'm hoping to maybe make a Christmas card today for Sparkle's challenge but we'll see.

Have a great day and good luck to everyone as they finish their last minute Christmas preparations.

2 comments :

Robert Choate said...

We expect some of that toffee. Thank you in advance. And please hurry it here.

mom2beachbums said...

Alanna! Great, no private blog so I can just jump right in here! Got your awesome Christmas letter and made note of your blog right away LOL. We too just recently started one since we plopped ourselves yet again into another state, now especially away from family & friends. Its been a great thing to keep up with everyone....tho if you peek at ours, it is quite humble. Still learning my way thru it. I look forward to seeing pictures of your 'not so' little one's anymore. Reynna is beautiful as always and you are too! Good luck with the CPA studying!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs