Winner of the blog candy

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments about me passing that part of the CPA exam. And I was touched by all the sweet stories you left about your struggles. It's something we all have. Okay, Tanya's name was drawn. Here's what she said.

'Congratulations!! Okay never really tried for blog candy before but I thought I'd give it a shot.

The one thing that I struggled with the most was the death of my step-father, who passed away with bladder cancer. I was there in his last moments and what I saw is forever etched in my mind--something I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy. My step-father was the one true male figure in my life and losing him threw me for a loop but I have come away from the situation with a whole new outlook. I now don't take things for granted because life is short but my goal is to live it to it's fullest and enjoy every single nano-second with my daughter (and future children) so that they know that no matter what I am and always will be here for them and love her (them) with my whole heart.'


Tanya, email me at alannamoses@aol.com so I can get your address to send these goodies off. Thanks again everyone for playing and visiting.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs