Two new adoptions in the family

Thursday, September 18, 2008



We have two new family members. I brought each of the kids a new Webkinz from Chicago. Reynna got a unicorn who she named Ella. Christopher has had his eye on the American cocker spaniel for quite some time now. I was able to track it down. He originally wanted to name it Cocky but that name was unavailable in Webkinz World so he named him American. You gotta love that. And of course there's the fact that he had to put it on his head for the picture.




1 comment :

Unknown said...

Yea! He finally got that cocker spaniel. They're too cute! Dang you Aunt Nana . . . you make me want to go by the boys some too!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs