Okay, I figured how to put a picture on!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

So, the kids and Devin are back now and I have tons of photos to share from the trip to California and up the coast. The rest of the family went to see my cousin David in Portland and spent a night with him.

I am recovering from taking the regulation part of my CPA exam. I missed it the last time by just 1 point and am hoping that this will be the time. But until I hear otherwise from the hated NASBA, I have passed this part and I have already started to study for the audit portion of the exam. What a glorious day it will be when I can report that I have passed my first part.

I'm looking forward to posting regularly on my blog and hopefully posting pictures of my artwork. Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs